Friday, October 11, 2013

Small Cosmetic-Love Haul

I had a very pleasant surprise today when I picked up my order from Cosmetic-Love. Especially since it was unexpected due to 2 reasons: it came to my local post office instead of the customs one (as per usually), and it came very fast. I placed my order on 29th of September so it took less than 2 weeks :D.

Now to the goodies :D
P.S. I bought everything with my own money just in case you were wondering :P

I only got 3 things:
- Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleaning Foam
- Etude House Proof 10 Eyeshadow Primer
- Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Watery Cream for combination/sensitive skin(which has the same scent as the sheet mask, may be a little bit strong for some, but I personally like it)




 And the freebies, which to be honest they make me most excited when I open my package (I am a little weird aren't I :P).

- Nature Republic Clear Charcoal Nose Pack
- Skin Food Royal Honey Hydro Massage Gel
- After School Watery Skin BB Foundation Lunch Box SPF 37 PA++
- Skin Food Egg White Pore Foam (which I had before also as a sample and I remember that I liked it)
- Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Mask Sheet (which I had before and loved, and why I choose the face cream from the same line)


If you would like a review for any of the above let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment